Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I want to know about my topic

As I chose my topic I'm currently researching I am very curious and eager to know more than what I already do. My top question as of now for my topic is, "What information can I find about the Civil War through the literature of that time period?" I am going to use five other questions to help break down my main top question.

1. What would happen if a solider was shot in the leg? Why?

2. Did General Grant's lack of leadership hurt the Union? Why?

3. What caused General Lee to surrender?

4. How come South Carolina was first to secede from the Union?

5. Why were the slaves the reason for the Civil War?

1 comment:

  1. I think that you will learn a lot from your questions. I just think you need more of a variety of quesions.

    ReplyDelete